Updated: Oct 8, 2018
Investment, Trade Promotion & Business Activities Manager - Curaçao Chamber of Commerce
Seminar: Access to Capital for Start-ups
How to obtain Financing for Small Business
With regards to Global Entrepreneurship Week Curaçao, the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce & Industry is organizing an Access to Capital Seminar on Wednesday, November 14th, 2018.
The seminar is to inform entrepreneurs and small business owners about the access to finance for their small business & projects in Curaçao. Come and find out what type of financial resources there are to help you establish, grow and fund your new or existing business.
What to expect?
- Short Presentation from Financial Institutions; learn about the different financing package
- Panel Discussion; how is the access to capital for start-ups in Curaçao?
- Speed Dating Session; Make an introduction and ask relevant question regarding your business or idea.
Note: at the beginning of the evening you can choose a time slot with the financial institutions.
- Entrepreneurs seeking funds
- Prospective entrepreneurs researching financial packages
Place: Auditorium Curaçao Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
Time: 17:30 - 21:00